Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April Pictures

In April Margaret and the girls came down to visit while Tita was here.
We spent most of the time at Tita's new house: here are some pictures we took that day.
Mia...well, I think it was close to snack time...
This is what happens when Mica is alone with the girls in the back seat...
My ferocious Noah

Goofy Mia with a cookie
Nicole and Mia may look alike, but Nicole does not look goofy in this picture
Abby making a funny face!
Abby with her Mica
Sweet Sophie


3 comments:

Micaela Marques said...

Aw, how cute! I love the ferocious Noah.

Nicole said...

Too cute. I especially love the ones of Mia. And may I say that Abby-loo is very photogenic. Thanks for the new pics!

Margarita Marques said...

Oh sister, thank you for posting. After a long 3 days of jury duty, you filled my cup...the pictures are great. I love you and I cannot wait until Saturday.